So, I've been on a picture posting hiatus...my camera went kaput and I did get a new one, but I just got it up and running this weekend....so I have LOTS of posts coming later this week. However, I needed to get this down for "the book" for Logan...
At lunch today, we were discussing that I'm going to have a horse one day (always a dream of mine and one Logan knows well--and talks about A LOT) and that Logan is going to want to ride it everyday. So, I told him, well, you'll have to live close if you want to ride it everyday. So, here's our conversation:
L: "I hope that I get an interview in Midlothian"
M: "Well, that would be good, but first you have to go to college like Mommy and Daddy did. Do you remember where we went to college?"
L: "College Station. Texas A&M"
M: "That's right and that's where you'll go one day too."
L: "and play football. I sure hope I'm big enough--cause do you remember those white Aggies, how they're kind of fattish?"
**note--the "white aggies" he's referring to are the Utah State Aggies that we played when we took him to Kyle field for the first time--not a reference to skin color. Too funny, that boy!
Monday, October 5, 2009
"I hope I'm big enough"
Posted by Sarah at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aw! Keep these funny Logan conversations coming! Although I'm excited for some pics, too!
Cute! But, you should tell him about all the other great schooLS he coUld attend :)
What other great schools???? I could tell him about a few inferior ones, but why???? LOL!!!
Post a Comment