Wow you did such an awesome job on E's b-day I am so sad we missed it. So do you do parties on the side if so how much are you. I got to get things going for Bry's
I want a little girl to do things like that for. It looks very cute. Can't wait to see more. Your kiddos are getting so big and they are all super cute. I can't believe that Logan started school. He is still supposed to be little. I guess he was the last time I saw him in person. We should try to get together sometime when I am in the area. I know that Drew would love Elly.
4 comments:
Ahh.....it's been too long. The kids look huge and wow, I love miss thangs Bday stuff.
Wow you did such an awesome job on E's b-day I am so sad we missed it. So do you do parties on the side if so how much are you. I got to get things going for Bry's
I want a little girl to do things like that for. It looks very cute. Can't wait to see more. Your kiddos are getting so big and they are all super cute. I can't believe that Logan started school. He is still supposed to be little. I guess he was the last time I saw him in person. We should try to get together sometime when I am in the area. I know that Drew would love Elly.
SUPER CUTE!!!!!! Can't wait to see more I love it!!
Post a Comment