I know that most of these are of Elly...but she's just quite worthy of pictures these days. Logan is in an "awww, no more pictures" phase unless he's taking them and Landon is still just rolling around a lot...but how can I resist putting these pictures from this month of Miss Priss???
This picture is worth a thousand words...it is the epitome of Elly. She loves babies, loves hats, loves boots (or any shoes really, but boots are a favorite of the favorites) and loves reading books. I love this girl!
I love this picture--I made this shirt and found the perfect knee high socks to match with witches on them. Elly is requesting "2 pony tay-wls" quite often these days--and of course I have to go with it because she's too cute not to. I haven't let her know that this is my favorite hairdo. I'd like to keep it around a little longer!
I had to include this because it was after quite possibly the worst day I've had with three kids. Jarrod's flight was delayed all day, so he wasn't going to be making it home until nearly bedtime and family bookfair was that night. So, I went to get Elly after her nap and she had not only pooped, she had taken off her diaper and it was EVERYWHERE. While I was getting her bath ready, Logan came in half asleep and peed all over me....ahhhh how I enjoy being a mother some days! HA! So, after a bath and getting dressed in my favorite fall creation, we were ready to all go to the bookfair and really had a great evening.
3 comments:
Your kiddos are getting so big. I love shirts you made for them. I think that Elly is great by the way. I am sure that she is a very special little girl.
Love all the new pictures. I also love the pumpkin shirt need to get my order in ASAP for Bry. Need that from you to make that shirt.
Post a Comment