Well, we finally did it--we took Logan to the boat for Memorial Day weekend. It was a BLAST! He absolutely, positively loved it. We were pleasantly surprised that Auntie and Uncle Andrew came too! Logan loved driving the boat with Pops, he loved riding the Jet Ski, but would only ride with Pops (racing Daddy and Auntie), he loved just being at the boat. There was no problem with getting him to wear his life jacket if he went off of the boat and I was so thankful! God blessed me with SUCH a sense of peace and when we left, Logan asked "Mommy, when can we go back to the boat for a long, long, long time?" He found out that we're going with our college friends next weekend and he asked today on the way home from church, "Mommy, when can I go back to the boat?"
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Memorial Day Weekend
Posted by Sarah at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It was so good to see Logan with Larry. I hope you guys had a great trip!
Post a Comment