Logan started back to school today and had a WONDERFUL day! His teacher is my dear friend Mrs. Ashley and he was very excited to get to be in her class. She has 11 kids this year and 8 of them, yes you read that right, 8 are Boys! We'll need to be praying for her sanity before long...I have a feeling there will be lots of bottoms needing to be glued to chairs! I on the other hand (will) have 10 kids and 7 of them are Girls! So, I also have a feeling we'll be having lots of drama in my room this year! BUT...I do have to say they are two precious, sweet groups of kids! I was more than ready to start back after we had meet the teacher on Tuesday...then today as I heard about one of my kids being left behind kicking and screaming at the girl subbing for me, I realized why that wasn't such a good idea yet!
I didn't quite know what to do with myself leaving Logan at school and going off to do my own thing...I'll have to come up with more of a plan next week. Today I just spent the day at Target thoroughly scouring the aisles (which I haven't done since I've had kids...ohhhhh was it fun!) Then Jarrod called and we got to meet for lunch...it was a nice treat!
3 comments:
What a leader Logan was. He was helpful and of course so polite. Thank you for all your time and efforts you put in to him!
I TOTALLY L-O-V-E Mondays as that is the day when Grant goes to school, I don't work, and I get to be "free" with Rhett. I completely relate to your post and can truly sense you had a GREAT time. Hooray for you!
Logan looks so cute with Ashley. I am glad he loves school.
You eat up those special times you have just one kid again. This time is so priceless with your new little one. How fun spending time in Target going down aisle after aisle.
Post a Comment