Thursday, April 2, 2009

Funny Conversations

I don't want to forget these:

Monday night was Logan's first t-ball game (a post on that later.) That morning he told me (of his own accord) "Mommy, we're playing the 'Stinkies'." He was playing "The Yankees" so of course we got a huge kick out of this--being the Texas Rangers fans that we are! After I corrected him, he then thought he was playing "The Yuckies" We didn't bother to correct him after that!

Then on Tuesday night we were playing in his room before bed and Jarrod was pretending to be "dead" after Logan had shot him (yes, we're THOSE parents that let Logan play with pretend guns). Logan said "Mommy, mommy get him undead. How can I get him undead? Do I BEAT him?" Needless to say Jarrod came back to 'life' pretty quickly with hysterical laughter!

2 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

We play guns as well - boys will be boys.
Oh, the sweet things kids say! I'd sure hate to play against the "Stinkies".

The Stringers said...

I for one am just apalled that you would let Logan play with a pretend gun. I would never do such a thing.