Is that baby food that I see in the Easter basket? Too funny! The Easter Bunny made a really good choice with the book though - that was one of Grant's favorites. What a doll she is in her flower headband.
She just could not be any cuter!! Man...I just want to hold that sweet girl!!! Not sure when that will be, but we are getting super excited about seeing you and Jarrod is a few short weeks!!
5 comments:
Cute pic... and I love that she got baby food from the easter bunny.
That's why she has that expression on her face "Baby food, seriously? Where's my peeps and chocolate bunny?":-)
Is that baby food that I see in the Easter basket? Too funny! The Easter Bunny made a really good choice with the book though - that was one of Grant's favorites. What a doll she is in her flower headband.
She is looking so grown up! Pretty girl! We need to see you guys again soon!
She just could not be any cuter!! Man...I just want to hold that sweet girl!!! Not sure when that will be, but we are getting super excited about seeing you and Jarrod is a few short weeks!!
Post a Comment