Tid bits of our daily lives and adventures
Here are a few of my favorites from our spring photo session:
I love little girls in tu-tu's! Those pics are so sweet... you captured some precious smiles.
So precious! And the ones of them together are great. I can't get Luke and Lily to both look at the camera at the same time for anything!
aawwwwwwwww!!
TOOOO Sweet! She's getting so big!
WOW! Those are awesome! What treasures to have!
Love those pics!! They couldn't be more adorable.
Absolutely Gorgeous!
These pictures are adorable! Where did you have them done?
I heart the last picture of Ellyse. I want a tutu like that!!
How beautiful!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love little girls in tu-tu's! Those pics are so sweet... you captured some precious smiles.
So precious! And the ones of them together are great. I can't get Luke and Lily to both look at the camera at the same time for anything!
aawwwwwwwww!!
TOOOO Sweet! She's getting so big!
WOW! Those are awesome! What treasures to have!
Love those pics!! They couldn't be more adorable.
Absolutely Gorgeous!
These pictures are adorable! Where did you have them done?
I heart the last picture of Ellyse. I want a tutu like that!!
How beautiful!!
Post a Comment