Sunday, May 2, 2010

Elly-isms

I need to write down some of our favorite Elly terms before I forget them:

1. "I love boo" for I love you
2. "Yandon" crying
3. "Settle down Yandon"
4. "Binky Ball" for bouncy ball
5. "Muk" for any drink, including Milk
6. "I huping" for I helping
7. "Gamby" for Gammie
8. "Grambuh" for Gramma
9. "Cee Cee" for Tennessee


She loves her brothers and makes sure to see both of them first thing in the morning and say hello. She loves socks, shoes, hats & gloves and tries to put any and all of them on that she can. She loves puzzles, books, baby dolls, bracelets, necklaces, phones, balls, musical instruments, cars and most of all being outside. She is as independent as they come and she loves helping anyone and everyone. She is as opinionated as they come too...and needs to feel like whatever she does is her idea. She is FULL of life and SOOOO much fun!

2 comments:

Darla said...

Oh, I so love that little girl. I so enjoyed her sitting with me this morning in church. She makes me smile!

Amanda said...

Aw, that's super cute!! Her personality sounds a lot like Jakey! My brother always said his "l" as "y" too. My aunt Lissa was always aunt "Yissa". So fun!