Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Greatest Joy

I know I'm biased, but this is my favorite recent picture...It makes us all laugh every time we see it--Elly pulled her pigtail out on her way to the hospital and none of us thought to fix her hair before letting her hold Landon for the first time. I'm glad we didn't--it is a source of so many smiles and laughs--Just like our sweet Elly.






















This picture says it all--no prompting from anyone-- just sweet, genuine love and kisses for her baby brother.










And if that one wasn't clear enough, maybe this one is...it speaks a thousand words

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it!

Lisa said...

Awesome! The "real" life pictures are always the most memorable. So happy for you guys.

erin said...

I love being able to remember kids how they really are, and that's pretty much never "picture perfect." Thanks for sharing.

MJP said...

All of your kiddos are so sweet. I hope you guys are doing great with the new little one.

Amanda said...

I love that picture, too. Your family is sooo sweet =)

Alicia Nelson said...

those are priceless! congrats on your beautiful family

the Wilbecks said...

Congrats to you all. Sweet, sweet picture - it'd be my favorite too. She looks like a natural big sister!