I have rules. And one of those is that you can't get your own gun until you are 6. Why did I make that rule? Should have been 60! No, really, can you tell how proud these boys both are? What a rite of passage. Logan has been hunting with Jarrod for the past two seasons and this year he got to take his own gun along and learn to start using it. Of course, there are other safety rules involved now, but I won't bore you with those details!
We had Logan's birthday party at the Ballpark in Arlington this year. We had heard over the summer that they did parties and I was already angling to NOT have this years party at our house. Jarrod grew up going to Rangers games and has been a fan his whole life. He started taking Logan to games the same year that we moved here to hopefully instill a great love for not only baseball, but particularly the same team that he's grown up loving! Boy has he. They go to about 6-8 games per season and I love to get to hear the stories. His favorite players are Michael Young, Elvis Andrews, Josh Hamilton and Ian Kensler. So...we decided to surprise Logan with a party at the ballpark. Lucky for us they were in the World Series just before his party so we got some great, great pictures too! So proud of our Rangers!!! (as a side note, Elly didn't join us--we didn't have family come, so it made it a little difficult to have all of the kids this year and Logan wanted a Daddy/son party. I got to go and invite my BFF to help me, because I'm the mom and I planned the party!)







0 comments:
Post a Comment