I'm really, really bad at taking pictures with my family, but I don't want to forget this holiday. I honestly get so caught up at just being with them, that I don't take the time to hunt down my camera and take pictures--something that I regret Every. Single. Time!!!
We traveled to Memphis with most of my family to celebrate Thanksgiving. We stayed at my aunt's house, ate our Turkey dinner at my little sister's house and Aunt Mendy and I as well as Jarrod and I shopped starting on Thanksgiving night from 10pm-5am. Crazy I know, but much better to stay up all night (when you have enough family to watch your kiddos for you while you sleep the next day) than to get up uber early and fight mammoth crowds!!!
We got to see my brother, Chris who is working in Sweden these days, my sister Emily (aka Different Mimi to my kids), my cousins, my cousin Justin's sweet baby Miles, my parents and my aunt. We missed my sister Becky (aka: Bec Bec) and her sweet family because they all got sick the week of Thanksgiving, so we had to settle on phone time with them.
Maybe my mom has a picture or two that she can send me??? Mom???
0 comments:
Post a Comment