Okay, I took 227 pictures yesterday...so here I'm going to post some in several different posts.
Elly and her BFF Presley (These girls amazingly already love each other so much. They get sooo, sooo excited when they see each other. I love it!)
Sweet Elly with her special older friends Brylie and Payton
Saturday, August 22, 2009
First Birthday-Friends Post
Posted by Sarah at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We had so much fun celebrating this girl's first year - and I loved watching her get into her cake. Thanks for inviting us and entertaining Rachel! love you guys
We had so much fun at Elly's first b-day. Thanks again for letting us come celebrate with you guys. Great pictures to capture this day.
Such a great celebration with your sweet friends and their kids! It was a blessing to be able to be with you all! Love you lots!
Post a Comment