Well...if you know me at all, you know that I have a definite love of country music. I also have a definite dislike for "kids music" as the norm in the car. Not to say that we don't have the occasional Acapella lullabies or Praise Baby or Cedarmont Kids going, but it is few and far between. This being the case, Logan has also developed a love for country music. His favorite song is "Chicken Fried" by Zac Brown Band along with some Taylor Swift--"You Belong With Me."
A few months ago, (yes I'm behind on this one but today reminded me that I never blogged it) we were at the dinner table and Logan just busts out with "Little bit of chicken fried...Cold Beer on a Friday night." I don't think I really paid attention before this to how much he loved this song, but I thought this was hilarious albeit a little inappropriate. So, today we are on our way home from the pool and he starts telling me to turn up Taylor Swift. Then we get home and he asks, "When are we going to hear that one song again that I like?" I'm thinking..."uhhh...which one???" He says "you know that we heard on the way to Memphis by that guy: 'some brains'." Okay, I couldn't get it, but all that came to mind was that VERY inappropriate song "Some Beach"...when I said "Do you mean that song that says 'some beach, somewhere'" He responded by smiling and saying "Oh yeah, that's the one. I like that song. When can we hear it again?" I generally remember to turn the station when it comes on but apparently, we didn't catch it on the way to Memphis. Oh D-E-A-R!!!!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Logan Quotes
Posted by Sarah at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This story is so priceless! I love it!
hahaha! Logan has good taste-"Chicken Fried" is one of my favorite songs, too! :) I love it!
Post a Comment