Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer Fun

Well, summer is winding down for us. It has been one of the best summers I can remember--we've had a blast doing so many fun things. I still owe a South Padre post, but that will have to come when I have a large block of time to go through the hundreds of pictures I have from the trip! ; ) Since we've been home, we've done a few things like:

Had a visit from Jarrod's sweet cousin Amber and her husband Jon:



Hosted a baby shower for a precious friend, Ashley S:

Had some playtime with the sweet Bray girls:

Had some bounce house fun with the Starrs and Joneses

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Once again, thanks for the shower...it was lovely! :) I always love being in your home!

Amanda said...

I hardly recognize Miss Elly! Wow, she looks like a little girl and not a baby anymore! She's a cutie.

Lisa said...

We had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys this summer. I can't wait to have Logan in my class!!!