For Logan's 5th Birthday he won a Karate Party from a local Karate center. We weren't quite sure what to expect, but he LOVED it! It turned out to be a FANTASTIC place for a party and we had the added benefit of not having to pay for anything other than the cake--they even provided "prizes" at the end of the party for each attendee. Logan begged to take lessons, so for Christmas we got him a karate uniform, patch and one month of lessons to try it out. He'll start in January and go 2-3 times per week depending on how much he enjoys it.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Logan's 5th Birthday
Posted by Sarah at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the picture of him breaking the board! We had so much fun at the party and Ethan is also asking to take lessons! Too bad we don't live closer and they could go together.
If I had never seen Ethan in my life, I think I would look at that pic and say "that must be Lisa Starr's kid!" Wow. I miss you!! Cute pics.
Post a Comment