Thursday, April 15, 2010

Excitement

I realized after I had completely vented and panicked publicly and got through my little "freak out" session that I hadn't been fair AT ALL to Sweet Baby3. We are SO pumped! We are so excited to meet this precious little miracle--to be able to finally put a face and gender with this baby and to be able to call it by name. I am amazed that God has blessed our family so richly. I am amazed that he has allowed me to love and mother two amazing children and I am anxious to be able to say three amazing children--WHAT a blessing. God is SO good and we already love this little baby so much. I cannot wait to see the looks and little "touches" of Logan and Elly with this baby and to watch our family complete so richly. I cannot wait to watch the man I love more than life itself give himself so selflessly and so completely to another child--if you've ever seen Jarrod with his kids you know what I am talking about and how HUGE my heart gets at watching him love our children. We are SO ready, SO excited and SO blessed to meet our Sweet Baby3--our "joy" baby. Thank you God for entrusting us with the opportunity to raise another precious child to learn to love and serve you!

1 comments:

The Stringers said...

You are so sweet. Your freak out was okay. Really. Give yourself some grace! God certainly does. I know you will have a wonderful (if tiring) time adjusting to little Landon!