Tid bits of our daily lives and adventures
Yeah!! He is so handsome & we can't wait to meet him! Please let me know if you guys need anything!
Hello Landon! you're a beauty!
Congrats... and we love his name... our son's name is Pierce..
So precious! And I love his little outfit. Rachel is here asking me why Logan's baby picture is on the pocuter (computer). Definitely a mold there... :)
Soooooo precious, Sarah. I'm so happy for y'all family and hope to meet Landon soon. I love the name =)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yeah!! He is so handsome & we can't wait to meet him! Please let me know if you guys need anything!
Hello Landon! you're a beauty!
Congrats... and we love his name... our son's name is Pierce..
So precious! And I love his little outfit. Rachel is here asking me why Logan's baby picture is on the pocuter (computer). Definitely a mold there... :)
Soooooo precious, Sarah. I'm so happy for y'all family and hope to meet Landon soon. I love the name =)
Post a Comment