Saturday, April 26, 2008

Books, Books, Books

Well, Kim tagged Jarrod and I both on our book selections. Here's what we are supposed to do: Turn to page 125, write the 5th sentence on the page. Jarrod and I usually have one "entertainment" book going and at least one non-fiction book going at a time.

Currently I am reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Interesting book...not my favorite, but a decent read while I procrastinate on going to the library.
"Sometimes I just can't seem to admit it because, as a good New Englander, skepticism and pragmatism are my intellectual heritage."

Your Pregnancy Week by Week by Glade B. Curtis, MD, OB/GYN
Describing week 14 of baby's development, "As you can see in the illustration on page 126, by this week your baby's ears have moved from the neck to the sides of the head."

I Promise by Dr. Gary Smalley
"When you recharge your batteries by plugging into Christ, He will give you more charge than you can hold."

Jarrod's Books:
Kim introduced Jarrod to both of his current books. His "entertaining" book-- he's addicted to. He would highly recommend it to any of you looking for a good read. Term Limits by Vince Flynn
"When he was done, the president walked them to the door and thanked them for coming."

Unchristian by David Kinnaman
"Their existence is anything but bubble-bound"

I tag Ashley, Erin, Amber, Jennifer P. and Rachel...some of you others...I know you don't read! :)

4 comments:

The Stringers said...

Just finished Lean Mean 13 of the Stefanie Plum novels. LOVED THEM. Did you know she's coming out with #14 in June?!

Sarah said...

Yes...she comes out with one per year and usually one in between. I'll be SUPER sad when she's done with Stephanie Plum. I can't put them down.

Jessica said...

Why didn't you tag me??? hehehhehe - Does "Goodnight Moon" have 125 pages?

Jenn said...

I responded to my tag on my blog, I am reading a scary book by Mary Higgins Clark. I LOVE those Plum books too. I wish she would come out with them faster!