.jpg)
Ellyse--December 21, 2008--4 Months old
Due to the holidays, we weren't able to get Elly into the doctor until yesterday.
She's 14 lbs. 1 oz., 24 1/2 inches long
She got a great report from the doctor and we are so grateful for a healthy, precious baby!
Things that she's doing now:
-Rolling over back to front
-Beginning to get separation anxiety
-Grabbing, batting and holding onto everything
-Pulling her pacifier out of her mouth and consistently putting it back in
She is an unnaturally happy baby--really, I'm not just saying this because she's mine and I'm not "bragging", tooting any one's horn, etc. I honestly have not seen a happier baby. Even when she's ready to fuss, she has to smile first and then again in the middle of it, and then maybe one more time at the end of the fussiness.
She still needs to be holding something to go to sleep, if its not her hair, its a little grasp of her blanket or even her sheet, but really...she just prefers to hold a hand. I'm afraid this one's not going to be an independent one--she's really attached to people and she would definitely prefer not being alone at any time--including when she's going to bed. She likes to have the sound of people's voices all the time.
She loves Logan. She searches for him everywhere and when she hears his voice her head snaps around and her eyes look everywhere until she sees him. He's then rewarded with a HUGE smile...it warms a mommy's heart!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
4 (and a half) Months
Posted by Sarah at 10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is such a sweet baby. And no you are not biased - in the short time I've been around her I can attest to the fact that she really is the happiest baby I've ever seen in my life! Can't wait to see you tomorrow...back to the real world.
Ahhhhhhh! Ellyse, what a precious little one you are! (and gorgeous as well)I'm so glad you love your Bubba. It's so wonderful that you will always have eachother, and no doubt he will be there to protect you no matter if you want his help or not.
So sweet! She is precious - and I can't believe how much she looks like Logan. She sounds like an angel baby - what a blessing!
Post a Comment