We were supposed to go to my friend Darla's today because sweet Brylie had rented a movie over the weekend that she wanted to show Logan. I had no idea that the roads would be icy or even bad. I did see that we had a few icicles on the house, but it looked like they were melting...nope...there was a nice "wintry mix" coming down on them making them look as if they were melting. Darla called me back and told me that her sweet husband didn't think it was a good idea for us to get out...so...we've spent the day iced in. Not too great of a day in my opinion...especially when my dear husband comes in around 10:30 complaining that he doesn't feel so good. Keep in mind that he was sick with some sort of respiratory virus for the past near week...he finally got some energy back on Saturday and we were able to get some "house" stuff done. Today, it seems that he's gotten a stomach bug...nice! Isn't it the kids that are supposed to get sick and bring all of this "junk" into the house? I'm a little worried for Elly...she's been pretty fussy today, but so far nothing to be alarmed about.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Your roses should be fine. They're pretty hardy. I miss mine.
Wasn't yesterday just misreable? We never even got out of our pj's. Micah told me not to drive too! This is what it was like when Payton was born....I think I am getting anxiety!
Holy Moly!! You guys really DID get some cold weather! I hope next time you can enjoy the day with some hot chocolate and a warm fire (and a WELL husband). :)
Get that Lysol out!!!
Post a Comment