Friday, January 16, 2009

Flashback Friday


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness - that is absolutely adorable! We missed you at school this week - hope everyone is well.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Very cute... I love that his pants are dragging the floor

Jason said...

Tim Hale died, it was a tragic accident on new years eve, not what you think though, he was with some other friends and fell down some steps and fractured his skull, causing an anerysm and died the next day, we just buried him last friday, to young to die he was a great guy loved by all he met never had any enemies, funeral was huge lots o people he would have been proud, I posted some blogs about him on myspace if you still get on there you can check it out....see ya later

J Katy Garner said...

awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Darla said...

Ok that is too cute. Funny thing I just tagged you to do something just like this. I so love that you posted this!