Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Food...Real Food

Elly had her first taste of cereal last week--Feb. 11. I know, I know...this is late, but I don't like to feed my kids until they are 6 months old. Elly was sooo ready that we couldn't wait any longer--she was watching us eat every evening and mimicking us chewing. She wasn't as thrilled with it as Logan was, but she did like it in the end.





7 comments:

The Stringers said...

She is so beautiful!!! Has her hair gotten lighter?

Sarah said...

yeah...much...its still a shade of brown, just a light light shade...

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Don't feel badly. Rhett didn't get solids until he was six months as well... he survived. :)

amber dayton said...

What a cutie! I figured they had the rest of their lives to eat solid food, what's the rush? The second time around you really know that food means more messes, more baths, etc - but it sure is fun to watch their expressions! :)

The Brays said...

No rush as far as I am concerned. The last picture reminds me of one I took of Payton. Her smile is just beautiful.

Gammie said...

She just gets prettier every day. Such a sweet little angel. Can't wait to see you all in April!

Darla said...

Yummy food! Great pics