I want to be a race car driver.
No, wait I want to be a dad"
(my thinking at this point...oh, how sweet...)
"That way, I can give sassy sauce, and put my little boy in time out..."
Yes, folks...apparently that's a dad at our house! HA!
(I should add, that I think my kids have one of the BEST dads on the ENTIRE planet...just so that the records straight.)
Monday, February 9, 2009
"When I grow up...
Posted by Sarah at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you put that at the end...I was beginning to get worried! HA!! That is hilarious! I just want you to know that Mallory STILL talks about things that we did at your house when we were there in December. I will say something random and she will say, "We did that at Logan's house last night." (Anything prior to this present moment is last night) It was a memorable visit! We will have to come again soon!
What is sassy sauce?
Sassy sauce is vinegar in a spray bottle...not so yummy, but sure gets out the nasty words!
Post a Comment