Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stars Game

Last week was a big week at our house to say the least...my parents left, Stock Show, Rodeo, and then a Dallas Stars game to end the week...whew was it fun. Mommy and Elly decided to sit out this game since it would have meant another late night for the early bird. (Can you tell that Logan thought that the buzzer was loud??)








4 comments:

The Brays said...

You guys did have a busy week, but very exciting! Family fun is the best kind!

Darla said...

I glad I didn't miss any Sarah time b/c you didn't go to the game. I was a little bit upset I double planed for that weekend and we couldn't go to the game. Looks like Logan had fun?

Sarah said...

Logan loved it...but I was sad when I realized that you were gone...I was hoping to have some "girl time" for dinner while the boys were out ; )

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Sounds like Logan has been in his own little heaven the last couple of days!