Thursday, August 7, 2008

Baby Shower

My friends at church hosted a wonderful baby shower July 20 at my friend Ashley's house. It was a wonderful, productive weekend! My aunt Mendy was in town that weekend for a visit and she helped nudge me to get the nursery 98% done...it was such a great visit with her!!! Logan was adorable with her--if only I had gotten pictures of the 100 books he made her read to him over the weekend. She retired this year from teaching elementary school and I think Logan knows a great story reader when he finds one!!! Aunt Mendy didn't get to stay for the shower, but I wanted to post a few photos of the shower...I'll post the nursery pictures soon...

I had to post this so that you can see how skinny my mom is getting!! Doesn't she look great!!!

I love this picture of Raegan with me!!!

0 comments: