Saturday, August 23, 2008

She's a Beaut!

Here are a few more pics:







Gig 'Em!



Best Buds!



Peek-a-boo!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

She's absolutely perfect! I'm so glad I got to hold that precious baby. Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!!!

amber dayton said...

So sweet! She is beautiful! We are praising God for such an awesome blessing. I hope everything went smoothly for you this time and the recovery is easier. Take your pain meds by the clock & you'll do great!

Jessica said...

So glad to see Jarrod is allowing the BIG BOWS!!! I love it! The top pic is adorable!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

How perfect: already wearing big bows in the hospital! She's bound to be a princess. You all look GREAT! Hope you are getting some sleep.

Beck Boys said...

What a sweet little girl. Congratulations! Hope all is going well for you.

the Wilbecks said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very cute baby girl. I'm glad to see you guys are doing well. -chris

Liz*** said...

She is precious! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable family! Congrats! Hope she's an easy baby. Sending lots of love!
Kevin, Erin, Caleb & Julia

Brian said...

Congratulations. Such a beautiful baby.

Jenny Wims Sullivan said...

Congratulations Dyers! She is stunningly beautiful...just like her momma! What sweet pictures...thanks for sharing them with us.