Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Nursery

Well, here are the long awaited pictures of the nursery...now complete, sans pictures of miss priss. Note that there are initials above her bed...but rest assured that there is a C ready and waiting if we choose Caroline instead of Emma or Ellyse. Yes, we have 4 nights of sleep left before we have to reach that decision...and unfortunately, we plan on using all 4 of them!Jarrod's Nanny made the quilt below. She actually started the squares when we found out that we were having Logan, but saved them when we found out Logan was a boy.

These are the burp rags and socks that I made last week:

11 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it! It looks beautiful! I will be thinking about you guys this week.

The Stringers said...

It is to die for! Soooo beautiful!

Lisa said...

GREAT JOB! Everything looks perfectly ready for that sweet girl. Can't wait to meet her!

ntaylor said...

It is beautiful! Can't wait to hear what name you decide on.

amber dayton said...

So sweet! You did a great job on the nursery... now all you need is the little princess to go in there. Hopefully that precious bed will inspire her to be a great sleeper!

Jessica said...

Everything looks great, I can't believe she will be here in just a few days! Can't wait to see pictures! You better have Jarrod posting from the hospital!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Oh how much fun... I love the baby room and good job on the bibs... I love your style... good job and I am glad to hear that Logan is getting special days as well.

Amanda said...

Oh, Sarah, it looks beautiful. I want to see all of the details in person one day! I know I love the rest of your house.
Can't wait to see pictures of her THIS WEEK!

Jenn said...

Precious! Can't wait to see pictures of her in a few days. And I might have to steal the bow hanger idea. Anna has a ton of them hanging on just one big ribbon, the hanger is much cuter!

CC said...

Deep sigh....... It must be lovely to decorate a little princess' room!!! I keep thinking that while you have been putting the finishing touches on little Emma/Ellyse/Caroline's room I have been building indoor forts as a diversion tactic for two boys who want to play in the mud!

We are so blessed!!!
Luv Ya,
Colleen

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

I am trying not to be jealous (in a loving way) of the fun pink, pink and more pink in baby girl's -pink - room! What fun frilly socks and precious bedding! Maybe someday I will be able to sew things like that for my granddaughters (since I apparently will never have a daughter of own).
So excited for you guys this week! Keep us posted!