Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pictures Again!!!

Our dear, dear friends Porter, Amy and their precious kiddos, Mallory & Blake, came into town last weekend. It was such a fun time--there is something about your house being filled with kids that I just L-O-V-E, love. The sounds of shrieks through the house, the chasing that goes on, the playing that they get in, listening to their conversations and the quiet of the house when all is well, the kids are asleep and you get in a good game of Catan. (My mood last weekend could have been construed as "bad" and could have been taken incorrectly as upset at a house full of kids, but truly...my parents called when the Porters were on their way to tell me that they were indeed moving to Tennessee...a difficult thing for me to swallow on soooo many levels, but more on that later...)

Amy's dad sings in a Dallas Barbershop Choir, so we got babysitters and went to the concert on Friday and then met up with the Starrs on Saturday at the zoo. We had a fantastic time...one that hopefully our kids will remember and we are sure to cherish for years to come! Here are some pictures, compliments of my friend Lisa.















3 comments:

Darla said...

I love the black and white. I so can't show Miss Bry these great pics, she thinks the Zoo is closed b/c it cold outside. HA I wonder where she got that idea?

Amy Porter said...

What great pics! Lisa is in trouble b/c I haven't seen these yet! Oh, and I am so far behind on my blog reading and just saw that you tagged me on that one, so I'll get right on that! :)

Jason said...

HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU