I honestly do not know of a single person that I know that is not in prayer for the Wims Family, but just in case you are behind please take a look at their blog and pray, more fervently than ever, for a miracle for this precious family. I wish I understood God's plans more, I wish my faith was stronger, I wish that somehow, someway I could find a way for them to get the miracle we are praying for--but that is my human side. I do know and am forever grateful that we are not in control and that God's plan is greater and more grand than we could ever imagine--even if our heart aches in the meantime.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I just checked their blog. I had checked it before when you mentioned their situation. My heart goes out to them and they are in our prayers.
I felt quite selfish worrying about our Christmas plans since that's our due date... after reading her last couple of posts I realized there are families going thru so much and that I have no right to worry about unknowns right now! I pray that Brad has many more Christmases with his precious family!
Wish you were here for the Cookie Exchange at Jess' tonight! ;-)
Post a Comment