I feel guilty for not blogging, so this has to work for now...I can only justify time to read the blogs while I'm nursing, so we'll see how posting goes along with nursing...so far, so slow...
8 Shows I watch:
1.Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
2.24
3.Lost
4.Private Practice
5.Cold Case - I DVR these and watch it if I'm bored...I currently have the entire season on the DVR if that tells you anything...I'm less than bored these days
6.Without a Trace-ditto
7.Little Einsteins
8.American Idol
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Uncle Julio's
2. Lupe Tortilla
3. Chuy's
4. Riata
5. Taste of Texas
6. Chick-Fil-A
7. Layne's or Raisin' Cane's
8. Panera Bread
9. Cheesecake Factory
10.Freebirds
8 Things that Happened Today:
1. I got the gift bought for our Fortress Kiddo & got it wrapped
2. Elly went to bed at 6:45 last night and woke up at 6:45 this morning--she had been in a diaper overnight for 12 hours and it was BARELY wet--Logan would have had every layer in his bed wet after that long
3. I made my child cry because I wouldn't tell him my good hiding spot after he gave up finding me during hide and seek
4. Logan and Elly & I played "jail"
5. I've been greeted more times than I can count with the SWEETEST smiles and coos
6. Logan grabbed my hand while we were going up the stairs and I said, "oh I like it when you hold my hand" and he said "good. I do too."
7. Logan got his first Fun Dip...he is currently eating it and his lips and tongue are BLUE. He just asked--next time if you see this at the store, can you buy it???
8. A super sweet lady came and asked if she could take my cart at Wal Mart because it was drizzling and she saw that I had a baby with me.
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Logan's face next Thursday morning
2. A Date Night with my husband
3. Jarrod being off of work for over a week
4. Going Snow Skiing in March
5. Being with all of my siblings and family at my parents Vow Renewal
6. Drinking Milk again
7. Baking cookies for Santa with Logan
8. Having all of my Christmas presents wrapped
8 Things I wish for:
1. My children to love God first, family second
2. My children to be of noble character and people of integrity
3. Healthy children who outlive me
4. A strong, happy, lifelong marriage to my precious Jarrod
5. My children to never doubt my love for them
6. To leave a legacy for my children and grand children that they will be proud of
7. That all of my family would live close together
8. And now the shallow one: Skinnier legs and no more gray hairs!!!!
8 People I tag:
1. Ashley B.
2. Lisa
3. Mom
4. Darla
5. Ashley S.
6. Jessica
7. Jennifer P.
8. Amy P.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Sarah at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was fun getting to know you more... you and I have the same page design... looks good I like it.
Oh this looks like work for me.Ya I love reading it and learned so much you are an awesome friend to have!
Post a Comment