Saturday, February 23, 2008

Logan Tid Bits

Lately Logan has been cracking us up! Here are some of the funniest things he's said in the past few days:

*" 'anna piece a me?" as he bats balloons or runs to tackle Jarrod
*"Of Course" as in...Logan is Daddy going to put you to bed? "Of course, he isn't"
*"Mommy's going to have one baby, then two babies, then three babies, then four babies, then five babies. I want a lot of babies." Oh dear!
*Our neighbor's dog spends 23 of 24 hours with our dog, so last week Logan decided that he just needed to name him. He decided "Harry" was a good name.
*"Mommy, you should take a drink of the other water tomorrow, then you will feel better."
*Jarrod: "Logan, what's in your pocket?" L: "Ummm....I suppose.....its money"
*"My grandfather misses me. My favorite Gumpy"
*"Nearly about to" as in "I was nearly about to fall off of the bed."
* Me: "Logan why don't you like my hair in a ponytail" (btw: he HATES it when I wear my hair in a ponytail) Logan: "Because it's rough"
*Jarrod's personal favorite: "Mommy, if you do a somersault you might break the house."

5 comments:

Jenny Wims Sullivan said...

Logan is so cute! I have loved reading the stories about your sweet family and Logan is such a CUTIE!!! I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's blogs and staying "in touch" more. What a blessing!

Hugs, Jen

Amy Porter said...

He is so big!! I love it! I'm ready for Mallory to say funny things like that! We're getting there! :)

Bonnie said...

Hello there!!! So good to hear from you! I am doing well and I added a link to your blog. :)

The Stringers said...

Awesome sayings. Sounds like our boys are two peas in a pod. You can't make this stuff up.

Jessica said...

LOL - wow... still laughing! I'm guessing that "baby belly" must be starting to show if Logan thinks you doing a somersault might break the house... :) Yes, I'm still laughing!