Let me start by saying that I am one of those moms that lets my little one jump on the bed. Now before you gasp too loudly, I do set limits such as an adult has to be in the room and he can't get too close to the edge, etc. Plus, he can only jump on our bed or the guest bed seeing as he's got bunk beds. Any way that you look at it, we all have our "things" that we just don't mind and this is one of mine. I actually LOVE it...some of our best memories happen on my bed jumping around, feet flying out from under, diving headfirst or wrestling. For the past few months, Logan has been pretending to be Buzz Lightyear off of Toy Story. He cannot remember the word "infinity" so he yells "To Infeminity and Beyond" then jumps/dives. Last night, we finally thought to take pictures of the action.
As a side note, Jarrod also took video of this and told Logan that he was going to show his girlfriend when he got older. To which Jarrod got this response:
L: "I already have a girlfriend"
J: "You do? Who is it?"
L: "She's right there in the pink shirt"
J: "Where?"
L: pointing to me, "Mrs. Sarah", "Sarah", "Mommy"
Have I mentioned that I LOVE having a little boy?!!!
6 comments:
I am also one of those moms who lets her children jump on beds. I love the pictures. What a sweet mama's boy!
Sara - how fun to run across your blog! It was great seeing pics of your sweet boy & reading about your family. Have a blessed week! :)
Boys rock! I also love their little mispronunciations. Too cute! By, the way, I need to come see you soon - it's time to get highlights :)
(This is Erin. I'm on Josh's computer.) My kids jump all over EVERYTHING in my house. I also think that having a boy is great because it makes you so much more tolerant of little boys (and big boys). Love the blog and the stories, Sarah!
I saw your comment on my blog & I would love to get together - it would be so fun to catch up! I'm not very computer savy though, how do I give you my number or email w/out announcing it to the whole world wide web? :)
Hi Sarah-
I was blog surfing and came across your blog! Your little one is such a cutie! My son is 1 1/2 and I'm still shocked at how boys just do things differently! What fun times!
Take care!
Post a Comment