Well, I never got into blogging for just Logan...it seemed easier to just keep everything written down and like it wasn't too much trouble. Three moves later with a new little one on the way...here I am. Maybe now I'll be able to keep my pictures downloaded...but I'm not making any promises!
I'm posting a few recent pictures of my little man.
9 comments:
Yay! You were sucked in. haha! We're so happy for you guys and can't wait to find out what you're having!!
Feel better soon!
Love, Amanda
Awesome! And congrats on the new little one!
Glad you're feeling better. What a weenie way to let everyone else know you're expecting again! Back when you were born there was no internet (thanks, AlGore).
Yeah, welcome to blogland : ) Congratulations by the way, two kidos is so much fun!
I wish I could give you a big hug - congrats! I hope you get to feeling better - I miss seeing you and Logan at school!
I'm so glad that I have a new blog to click on and see new pictures of sweet Logan...and get baby-to-be updates! Congrats, by the way!! I'm super excited for you guys!
You better keep this updated... cause in the "stay at home mommmy" world, you know I will be checking it everyday! Tell Logan Miss Jessica says hi, I haven't seen him in forever!
By the way... does "Mommy" have 3 M's or 4??? Ignore my spelling on the last comment, I'm telling you... I get dumber everyday that I am home... hehehe!
Sarah, Jarrod, & Logan...I am so excited for you guys. What a wonderful surprise. Hope to see you in Canton in a few weeks. I miss you!
Tara
Post a Comment