Friday, March 7, 2008

Crazy Weather

Well, if any of you have lived in Texas, you know how crazy the weather can be. On Wednesday it was a beautiful day--55 in the morning, 70 by early afternoon. We went with our friends, Evan, Austin and Mrs. Joni to the zoo for the morning. We had a fabulous time! Here are a few pictures of the boys.

Well yesterday, Thursday, (yes, the very next day)the highs were in the 30s and it was sleeting on Logan and I as we drove home from school. When Logan woke us up this morning, he told us that there was snow and it was winter. We got up and played in it for a little while (no comments on the clothes choices...)before it had time to melt! Here are some pictures!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I have a love/hate relationship with Texas weather. :) Gorgeous snow....wish we could've gotten some!

Jessica said...

I'm so happy to see a pic of your house! It looks soooo nice (especially with the white blanket out front!)! Looks like Logan enjoyed the snow!