We went to the Midlothian egg hunt on Saturday, where Logan was a bit overwhelmed and would have much rather played on the "playslide", but he was glad for the extra candy. We then had our church Easter egg hunt on Sunday afternoon. There he got the hang of it about the time the big kids were released and he realized there was some competition involved...so, we had to finally stop him when his basket was full. We had a wonderful spring break and Easter with visits from the Stringers, Annie, the Porters, Gammie Gumpy and Uncle Matthew, and Uncle Matt and Aunt Laurie (not all at the same time.) Easter was wonderful, although the Hemphills had to leave early, we did get to have some special friends over for lunch. I just realized as I was doing this post that I didn't take a single picture of us in our Easter "outfits". I guess that's what this pregnant brain is for--forgetting lots and lots of things!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Glad Logan had so much fun hunting his eggs. Sounds like you guys had tons of people over and had tons of fun.
Post a Comment