Well, we went to the doctor yesterday and everything looked great again. Nothing of note to report, really. It was an interesting visit because of several things:
1. I forgot to ask about my Level 2 ultrasound--yes, I've already gotten chastized for this from my husband.
2. I went alone for the second time ever--which was fine, especially since I saw the doctor for maybe 2 minutes.
3. I forgot my pre-registration packet for the hospital.
4. I was told not to wash the dishes for 24 hours after getting my blood taken (wahoo!)
5. I went back after my packet and to ask about the sonogram and was told the nurse sets it up and calls me with the date--this was a little too weird for me, but whatever.
6. I seemed to be one of two married people in the packed waiting room.
7. I'm measuring further along than 17 1/2 weeks--with Logan, I only measured "big" once and it was at 38 weeks...uh oh!
I am feeling better--back to one pill a day. We decided that I must have had the stomach flu and it was prolonged due to taking all of the medicine. I found out that three of my kiddos had it right after school got out for Spring Break...hopefully I didn't make any of you sick.
Today the nurse called to tell me that she scheduled the ultrasound for April 18--we'll be at Sea World, so they rescheduled for April 21. If munchkin cooperates we'll know if we're going blue or pink then.
On a side note Logan informed me last night that my belly is "huge!" Great...what will he be saying come August? BTW: this is after he told me he wanted me to be "FFFFATMAN", aka: batman while we were playing. He's definitely keeping me laughing if nothing else.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Waiting
Posted by Sarah at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Can't wait to see what you guys are having - either way it will be such a blessing! :)
Post a Comment