Monday, March 31, 2008

What kind of Mother

Logan is obsessed with t.v. We used to limit his time to 30 minutes per day; however, this has crept up to one Disney length movie on non-school days. He usually watches it first thing in the morning and we play the rest of the day. This has been the routine since we moved into our house 7 months ago; however, he asks nearly everyday after his nap if he can watch another movie. This is today's conversation:
L: Can I watch a short movie?
M: No, you know that. What kind of mommy would I be if I let you watch movie after movie?
L: Miss Sharla

I couldn't resist posting this. Sharla is my "pseudo" sister, my dear friend and someone I and my family love and adore. Sharla also lets Logan get away with whatever he wants to do and sometimes I wonder if he truly wishes she were his mother...

6 comments:

Lisa said...

That's hilarious. And remember, when you're about 8 months pregnant and exhausted - it's okay to be Sharla some days. :)

Jenn said...

Oh, that cracked me up! Kids say the cutest things!

The Stringers said...

That is soooooo funny!

The Brays said...

Priceless! I have to agree.....in the near future you might be adding another movie to Logan's day! What a precious little boy he is!

Amanda said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!! :) That was really hilarious!

Liz*** said...

Everytime you tell a Logan story it reminds me of Grant. I have no doubt if we got those two together they would be fast buds.