Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Funny Imagination

Logan has this "new" thing that he's doing that is cracking us up. In Bible class, they look in their Bible and find a page and tell you that it says that "God Loves [Logan]." Well, the other day, Logan was wanting me to play as I was going through some of his old clothes to take to the resale shop. He found some Bibles I have to give as gifts and opened one and said, "See Mommy, it says RIGHT here: 'God wants you to go upstairs and play with Logan now.'"

Well, today he pulled it again, only he found one of my many EOBs from the insurance company. He pulls it down and says, "See, it says right here: 'The library is not open until after you play on the top bunk."

2 comments:

amber dayton said...

Logan sounds like such a cutie! And hurray for the great sonogram! I'm so glad that you guys got reassured. God is so good.

the Wilbecks said...

That's my kind of reading. I"m sure Chris would vouch that I often read similiar things. :) Glad you all are doing well.