We had a wonderful sonogram experience today and got to see our baby girl again. Praise God, her heart looks perfect and they were able to see it from several different angles. She is growing rapidly and is already looking to be two pounds...with Logan he only had 4 more to go, so I would guess Miss Priss will be a giant in comparison! I wish that our scanner wasn't buried in a box in the garage...I would post some of the pictures--they were super sweet. It was a perfect day and we were able to celebrate health, the fact that she's still a girl and that everything looked 100% normal. We are so mindful now of people who do not get "good" news and are prayerful for those whose prayers are answered differently. Thank you for your prayers on our behalf--God is so good.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She will be so precious. I can't wait to meet her. Yes, God is amazing. Prayer is so powerful!
Praise God! I can't wait to meet this sweet baby girl.
Prayers are so powerful. This is great news!
Post a Comment