Monday, May 26, 2008

Seven Years


Seven years ago today, I married the most amazing man. God blessed me so richly through him in every possible way. He is a loving and devoted husband, a noble man of character who loves God more than anything else, a simply amazing involved Dad whom I love to watch, and the best friend I've ever had. He offers me so many different perspectives and so much insight. He challenges me to be a noble wife and friend, he offers so much love and support to me as a mother, and he constantly encourages me in everything that I do. I'm continually amazed at how differently we think, and yet we still manage to arrive at the same conclusions. His perspective is invaluable to me.


At our wedding the flower girl, my niece Jessica, walked in to "God has smiled on Me." I feel this everyday as I wake up and look beside me. He has given me a priceless gift in Jarrod and one that I don't ever want to take for granted. I thank God for seven of the most wonderful years of my life.

8 comments:

Amy Porter said...

Wow!!! Happy anniversary! Seven years...crazy! We're excited to see you in a few short weeks!!

erin said...

Happy anniversary and fun picture!

Amanda said...

Sweet Post!! :)

Very Happy 7yr anniversary to you and Jarrod! :)

Lisa said...

What a sweet post - happy anniversary. And the pic was a major flashback.

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary to you two! Hope you had a wonderful day!

The Brays said...

You two are an amazing couple. Such True Love!

The Stringers said...

Congrats and happy anniversary! We can't wait to see you.

Darla said...

I hope you have the seven year itch, that is itching for many more wonderful years of marriage. Happy anniversary!