I don't want to skim over this passage that was brought to my attention during church on Sunday. We were sitting with Jarrod's mother and grandmother and this is the center of the lesson on Sunday morning.
2 Timothy 1: 5
"I have been reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also."
Powerful reminder. Reminder #1: My husband's faith can be attributed to the two beautiful women sitting to my left. What a legacy they have left not only to him, but to me, so proud to be his wife, and to my precious son.
Reminder #2: This is what God wants MY legacy to be. I have to work for it, pray for it, and impart it. When Logan sits with me, my mother, his wife and his children someday and this passage is read, I pray that his wife will be as thankful to me and to my mother as I am to my precious Mother-in -Law and Grandmother-in-Law for the legacy we've left.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Mothers
Posted by Sarah at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your words on my blog made me cry! Thanks so much for your precious friendship.
Post a Comment