I can't believe that I forgot to post this, but its been busy...what can I say??
A few weeks ago, Jarrod's dad turned 60, so we went to their house for the day to celebrate. Logan decided that he was finally big enough to dive off of the diving board--what a brave little boy he has become! This was Elly's first swimming experience and she had a ball. She wants to have her face in the water all of the time--which is quite a problem for the person holding her because she is constantly trying to dive out of your arms and into the water. Here are a few pictures of the day.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Swimming at Pops
Posted by Sarah at 2:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The pink polka dot hat is the cutest! I love reading your blog! We missed you at the girls weekend, but hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment